Friday, November 26, 2010

Michael Brea: Ugly Betty Actor Says He Killed Demons Inside His Mother with a Sword

by Dr. Boyce Watkins, Syracuse UniversityScholarship in Action 

"Ugly Betty" actor Michael Brea did an interesting interview with the New York Daily News this week, after being sent to jail for allegedly murdering his mother with a samarai sword. The actor argues that he was "doing the work of God" when he continuously chopped at his mother's body. He also says that he believes there was a demon inside her.

"I was slashing my mom and I heard the police knocking on the door yelling, 'Michael, open up, Michael, open up,' but I knew they wouldn't open the door and stop me because the spirits were protecting me ... I just kept cutting her. No one could stop me. I was doing the work of God," he said.

Click to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment