Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dr. Boyce Watkins: How to Set Goals and Achieve Them

boycewatkins Post

by Dr. Boyce Watkins, Syracuse UniversityScholarship in Action 

I felt that today would be a good day to talk about living life to the fullest.  I'm no expert on this, but I've learned a few things over the years that I can share with you.  One thing I can say for sure is that most of us are not reaching our potential, as we find that the words "woulda coulda shoulda" dominate our daily dialog.

Well, life is too short to be mediocre, so it's time for you to start being your best.  Here are a few tips on how to reach your goals.  The list is simple and to the point, and I suggest you read it every day of your life:

1) Always have a goal: Life is no fun if you aren't striving for something.  A man or woman without any goals in life is effectively just waiting to die.  Rather than making your life about simple survival, you may want to find a way to give it some purpose.  Keep the list of goals with you at all the times, so you can always remember what you're meant to do.

Click to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment